It will be the 9th edition of this this largest in Eastern Europe and the CIS specialized event.
In 2014, the exhibition will present the entire spectrum of developments in the field of photonic technology.
Specialists in different scientific and commercial areas will present both proven and innovative solutions invented over the past year.
The latest developments in the metallurgy, medicine, agriculture, defense industry, telecommunications, measuring equipment, trade equipment, solutions for city information services, advertising and other products of laser and optical technologies that surround us in everyday life will be brought to the attention of the event visitors and participants. All of this will be presented at the Photonics. World of Lasers and Optics Exhibition on 25 - 27 March in Expocentre.
The 3rd Congress on the Photonics Technological Platform is the key accompanying event of the exhibition in 2014. It includes the following conferences
1. Element base of photonics
2. Photonics in medicine and life sciences
3. Control of optical radiation
4. Laser technology and techniques in manufacturing industry
5. Laser information systems
6. Optical connections and telecommunications
7. Photonics in navigation and geodesy
8. Laser diodes, LEDs, photonics in nanotechnology
9. Photonics in agriculture and natural resource management
10. Optoelectronic technology
The Eurasian Photonics Technology Platform will be presented at the exhibition. The 19th Congress of the Laser Association will also be held at Photonics. World of Lasers and Optics.